Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Bike Riding Incident (explicit)

Here we are you and me ready to start our trek
I can’t keep my eyes of you
The way your wearing that spandex
I can’t help but to look at your back
The way they hug your curves
It’s getting to my nerves
Not to mention my loins
So as we ride
I get a look at those thighs
I am getting high
Seeing your muscles work
As you coast and glide
And although the outdoor scenery is nice
You hold all of my attention
And all I want to do is ride next you
To talk to you
Reach out and touch you
But now is not the time
I can tell by how you ride
You have stamina to ride
My mind drifts off to you and me
Sweating from a good work out
And my adrenaline is still pumping
And I am thinking about grinding and bumping
Back at your place
Peeling off the thin layers
Kissing your neck
Holding firm to your firm assets
Easing down to your midsection
Pulling off your tights
To taste your sweet nectar
Pulling off your vagina protectors
So I tell you to spread them
My tongue explores your shaven region
With care and sensibility
I lick your clit like it’s ice cream on a hot summer day
Sucking up the juice emphatically
And with my free hand I insert my fingers
To feel you inner walls
And knowing I am aroused
You play with my balls
We lay down where we are
And I move head first to pleasure you more
Totally into you sucking an slurping
Your vagina I adore
It’s like dining at a five star restaurant
And I can’t get enough, you reach your apex
Is that enough do you want more?
I think you do
So you pull me close to you
Pull me up and close
And insert my rock hard pumping machine into you
I thrust and move my hips to pleasure you
And when I hit that spot your nails say Daym You
So I speed up to hear you moan,
To hear you yell out in ecstasy
then back to a slow wind
A slow grind
kissing your perky nipples
biting them softly, nibbling specifically
the evidence of your enjoyment
is felt by your wetness
a flood of juices gush
so I turn you over to get you on your knees
I know you like it from the back
And I aim to please
To hear the air escape as I thrust in and out
I like that clapping sound we make together
And the slapping sound
When my palm connects with your derriere
A variable type of speed I keep
Then you never know when it’s gonna creep…Up on you.
When I slam my fully erect beam
And with those tears in your eye one would think you weep
But the evidence of those droplets of water
Easing down your cheeks
Are signs of pure joy…
“Whooo! This ish is good” kind of seepage
The kind that says to the rest of your body
Squirm,
Moan,
Shiver,
Grip,
Bite,
Hum,
Cum.
Then forcefully turning you to another position
You thinking “Daym this N***a ain’t done yet?
“sh!t I gotta get up and walk later”
But you ain’t in no way resisting
At least you can say I am consistent
Oh and persistent

To touch your skin is like touching silk
Your voluptuous figure
Has me seeing milk
Milk from our genitals
From this soon to be ritual
You excite me to the extent
Well let me say mind blowing
Penis blowing,
Constantly moaning
Incessantly groaning
Shaking and cumming
For the second, third, fourth time
But I am not counting
As long as you are enjoying

And then you startle me with a question
And immediately I come out of my dream
We are coming to the end of our ride
And from the question you asked me, it seems
You were thinking of a similar thought
As I had dreamed
“Would you like to come back to my place for some…
Black coffee with sugar and cream?”

No comments:

Post a Comment