Sunday, May 23, 2010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

There was this nigga I knew who was a playa till he died
A fine young nigga his name was Ty-Ty
This dude had bitches you thought the bitches had him
This nigga did the back stroke in bitches and this nigga couldn’t even swim.

Now Ty-Ty was an ordinary nigga just like you and me
But he was that fast talking smooth nigga who dressed like he was a G
A high yella motherfucker light green eyes who knew he was the shit
Drove a pimped out 64 Chevy that dropped it’s ass when he hit the switch

He’d drive by on Saturday afternoon with his bottom bitch to his side
See a fly ass shorty 10 feet away and holla fo her to come to his ride
Once she came to the car he said nothing at all for his bottom chick did all the rappin
And I was amazed once again when the shorty jumped in
And Ty drove off in a frenzy just laughin.

I stopped Ty one day and asked him nigga how you do it
How do you get these bitches to swing on your nuts
He said young nigga it’s all in your swagger, all in your tongue
And all in the bitch you have backing you up
You gotta be ice cold like that nigga slim and put you foot in a bitches ass when she thinks she’s tough.
He said don’t get it twisted all that glitters ain’t gold and he showed me the scars on his gut
He said bitches are a dangerous species, you can only control the weak minded
A bitch tried to shenk me in my sleep, she stuck the blade in deep
Twisted it until on the bone it grinded.
Another bitch called 5-0 had me thrown in the pen
But I had that bitch 24 hours later walkin’ the streets for my Yen.

Yeah Ty was a trip a smooth young nigga
Had all the pussy he could want
It’s funny I thought that nigga would die by getting shot or stabbed
By some strong minded bitch on the strip
But he caught HIV from a fly lil shorty
After he stuck his bare dick in her cunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment