Saturday, May 1, 2010

Unknown Voyeur

Here they come again
No electricity in here tonight
Whoa, something’s about to jump off!
The room is lit by candle light
Someone is setting the mood
Ron Isley doesn’t usually visit
Oh I got a front row seat
And I think it’s about to get explicit

There was something indescribable in the air
A faint hint of delectable food
And there’s another scent in the air
the scent of pheromones pure and crude

Yup! I was right
Tonight they are extra close
Like they were resuscitating one another
Not being very verbose

His hands caressing her back
Chest to breast they danced
This is definitely my definition
Of grown and sexy romance

Her violet satin dress
With matching sash
Accentuated her full figure
Especially her ass.

She moves like the gentle breeze
That moves through the leaves
Of miniature trees.

He’s shed his navy blue blazer
I think his physique amazes her
Cause her eyes got big
And a devilish grin appeared
I’d say she has plans
For this evenings endeavors

His strong arms embraced her
But he was gentle
Like he was holding a child
And then he cracked a smile
That could stretch 69 miles
And it’s my guess he knew
That this night would get wild.

I can’t believe what I’m seeing

The song has ended
They continue to sip wine
Entangle and intertwined
Staring into each other’s eyes
etching into their minds
the person, place and time
his hands rubbed her outer thigh
slowly stroking as if applying lotion
her hand was on his inner thigh
and it seems that for something she is searchin

she must have found
what she was looking for
cause he tilted back his head
in a small outburst of sensual moans
his mouth lipped what I could interpret
as more, more
her lips locked onto his
her knees bouncing
she’s anticipating
the moment he spreads his thighs
so his other head she can kiss
and I saw it first hand
the door swung open
and there “it” appeared
with her hands wrapped around “it’s” neck
and she took it all in
her mouth like it was gin

and I only could think
Damn, that things got it bad!

He begins to stroke her mane
Making odd faces
But he doesn’t seem to be in pain
She was certainly giving him the business

Oh Ish!
They are doing tricks
He spun her around
While her head is still down
Now upside down
And she is still sucking on that “It!”

Her legs are spread open
One on each of his shoulders
His face is between her legs licking
On what could be a licorice stick
Or any other candy that you lick
But his tongue is working it!

And she could barely suck anymore
And now it was her asking for more
So he laid her on top of me!
Now I really didn’t want to get involved
But I must say, their bodies felt nice
On top of me…Get you mind out the gutter
I am the floor.

He began to kiss her passionately
Toying with her soft supple breasts
And the moans were increasing
A nightingale singing from it’s nest
And she said to him
Please put it in
In a weak, kinda whimsical way

And I began to sing
I have no control over this thing
And the oriental on top of me
Could not reduce the sound
Of her soft round brown
Pounding against the ground
I mean floor, I mean me
Damn they got me seeing 3
But my vision was not yet blurry
I knew there was much more in store
For me to see.

His stroke was daunting
Smooth and calculated with every push
And when he sort of twisted to the left
A sigh of pure pleasure
And the juices began to gush

Onto to me I might add
But I’m not worried
They shall surely clean me
when they are done

it was now 1
in the morning
and there was no sign of yawning
from either of them in fact
she was saying
daddy hit it from the back
and frankly I could yack
cause to me this ish was getting kind of boring
I mean cmon already
Switch to the next act.

But I got a little scared
Cause she got on her knees
And looked me in the face
And me being So fresh and so clean
She only saw her reflection
In me
So of my presence
There was no trace

He came from behind
Put his chest on her spine
And felt all the heat she was giving off
And the lights start flickering
Is it a paranormal being visiting
The strobe effect shed some light
On the matter
I can’t believe this ish!
Who in the hell bought the clapper!

The escapade continued
for what seemed to be hours
Tonight Barnum and Bailey
Paid me a visit
A king and queen Contortionist,
A sword swallower
And two flying trapeze artists.

The circus was in town
And I was the clown
And they have painted this room red
And though I enjoyed it
Watching first hand, the voyeur
Next time
Take all that ish to the BED!

1 comment: