Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stobe Light Effect

Go ahead turn on the strobe
Stimulate my frontal lobe
Please disrobe, disrobe
Remove all the hesitation
So we both can expound
on this proclamation
exegete this dissertation
of what it means to be
the subject of seduction
manipulate me cause I want to be manipulated
relax my body, keep me sedated
perplexed with passion
dumbfounded by romance
ignorant to your sexual advances
yes I am willing to take chances
if you promise me security
promise you’ll take care of me
keep me out of danger
this may sound a little weak
but woman when I give you all of me
I am something next to a sideshow freak
I am crazy, mentally disturbed
All inhibitions are gone
No longer easily perturbed
You are my central focus
Pleasure Is emanating from you
The glow of my fortune
Exudes from inside of you
We are kindred spirits
Soul mates you and I
Basic instructions before leaving earth
Salt within the tears that I cry
Tears of joy, tears of pain
Tears of sadness, tears that remain
Even after you have planted your seeds and gone
The harvests of your labor
Sing the autumn song
And we dance for joy
A girl and boy
Holding hands for the very first time
Stealing moments
Robbing love
A masqueraded crime
go ahead turn on the strobe
stimulate my frontal lobe
disrobe disrobe
better yet,
stimulate my entire mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment