Sunday, May 23, 2010

Man Arrested, Woman Dead

Kicking AND SCREAMING
That’s how it went down after a long night of arguing
I just could’nt take her ish no more
The lies and the the deceit was too much for me
My head was tired of thinking and my heart was sore
Damn I already had a hard time letting her in
I even overlooked the sin and the guilt I felt within
knowing what I brought to the table was not irrelevent
Again I was broken
Broken down to to the point of tears
but she would never see those
Pac was on point with bitches ain’t ish but hoes…
And tricks
only good for ridin the dick
I know that’s just the anger in me so I need to be free
Let go of this freak

Kicking and screaming that’s how it went down
Grabbin her ass by the ankles
I wanted to smack the taste out of her mouth
Choke her till she passed out
But I would have been the one in handcuffs
Locked down for demestic violence
For resorting to fisticuffs
Here I am, the one wearing the tears of a clown
Emotionally beat down
unable to let my true voice resound
Loud enough to make her damn heart explode

Kicking and screaming that's how it went down
Sirens filling what used to be the peaceful night
Engines racing and glaring lights
But i'll be damned if that bitch thinks
She getting back in my crib tonight
We're both lucky that no blood was shed
I am seeing red and the last thing I need is to read on on the daily news
Man arrested, woman dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment