Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Poetic Kisses

Poetic kisses,
Your kisses are poetic
whether u blow them from afar or up close,
they are extremely verbose,
a sentiment taken 4 granted by some
but they leave me comatose,
in awe of your affection to someone you barely know.

Your kisses are sweet like the nectar of fresh fruit,
your saliva is organic juice,
I welcome being a patron
at your kissing booth.

Your pucker,
the mountain top of which I desire to climb,
reach the peak of a peck ,
feel the gentleness on my neck
like the resting place of a butterfly
tickling me & giving me goose bumps,
the long kiss goodnight lasting hours in mind
an eternity in spirit,
mere minutes in real life,
making my heart rate jump,

kisses that are moist
like the early morning dew
on the petals of flowing flowers.

Passionate are your kisses
arousing all nerves and senses,
brain matter scattered,
they leave a wise man senseless.

Poetic Kisses that are short and sweet
a haiku from me to you,
French style free verse kisses
takes a bit of skill
just enough lips
the right amount of tongue
and the right amount of powered will.

Your kisses are a sonnet, a love song
from your lips to mine,
musically whistling melodies
emotion’s metronome of time
they sing a ballad of a love enduring,
love that lasts a lifetime,
your kisses exemplify romance,
a candle light in you
the kind of kisses that intoxicate like wine,
my narcotic, Poetic Kisses I am Addicted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment