Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sometimes You Make Me Smile

When I think of your name, the image of you emblazoned in my eyes, I smile. A gentle smile. The kind of smile that says I like you, the kind of smile that is infectious. The kind of smile that demands all who see this smile to smile, it’s a joyful smile. Like when I look into the face of an innocent child, you know a soft smile. Or when I look into the sky and at the trees and all of the creatures my God has created. The product is a great big I love you and admonish you Lord kind of smile. I’ve even given you seductive smiles, listening to your voice, watching you on view by choice. Seeing you squirm in your chair to my moaning voice, yes there was a smile there too. But not quite like this one I am giving you. Right now as you read, right now I am taking the lead, smiling at you through the page, through the screen, into your wet dreams, into your day dreams, filling you up with pleasure screams. Yes a smile, it goes on a million miles, a billion light years. The memory of a smile is enlightening, striking. For some horrifying and frightening. But not yours, gleaming and bright. Shining on others it’s light. Your smile is contagious and I want to say please infect me daily. Cause a day without a smile would be like a dog infected by rabies. Simply crazy. So please give me the great big one, don’t be lazy. A smirk is not enough, I need a genuine smile from you lady. So when I think of your name with the image of you emblazoned in my eyes I will smile that same smile I saw on you…the smile without disguise.

1 comment: