Monday, May 3, 2010

The First Dance

Her touch is like cotton
Her fingertips are clouds
that send chills up my spine
tickling the nape of my neck as she guides them down the muscles in my back
my heart begins to race, beating fiercely as she begins her passion filled attack
her hands glide down and grasp my rock hard torso
to pull me in close and her soft warm minty breath
stimulates my nasal cavity and chills shoot down my spine as she whispers
baby i love the way you move
the heat begins to rise and i am approaching the horizon in a steady glide
and she pulls back exactly when the chorus of the love song begins
looking into my deep brown eyes, i am looking at those full lips, glossy and shining like a full blood moon
i am getting light headed spinning into a full swoon
i want to touch but she holds my hands at bay
my lips begin to part but i have nothing to say
She places my hands on her hips as they begin to sway
her movement is smooth and i just love it when she moves slow
her head tilts back showing her pulsating veins in her neck
if i was the undead my fangs would rise but tonight my loins cry
seduction is at a high
the glow from the candles are are dimming, she has me blushing like i was shy
she place her hands on my chest lightly clawing them with her sculptured nails
the beads of sweat run down my spine
this feeling is so good i want to wail
cry out loud that i never knew love like this
no more sadness no more pain
at this moment all i want to gain
is her
dance this dance with her
move in complete unison with her
there is no one else here but she and i
and this fantasy love affair is no alibi
this rhythm has us both hypnotized
its all a compromise
i give her all of me and she surrenders
embracing closely as lovers
her eyes speaking to mine as we sip this slow wine
in the open sky where the stars are twinkling above
the music drifts on the waves as my thoughts are singing
my heart is asking
what is she thinking of?
no impure thoughts, only, could he be my true love?
is this just a coincidental dance of Caribbean lust
or could there be more? In my heart i put my trust
in unique cadence our pelvises thrust
and as the song comes to a close, as this dance comes to an end
I ask can we exchange numbers
and she says I think we must!

No comments:

Post a Comment