Sunday, February 28, 2010

Everything Has Beauty

Every thing has beauty
its just a matter of how deep u look to see it
in every sight u see
we percive it
it may take time to concieve it
or for God to reveal it
and he revealed it to me
when u walked through those doors
a queen with her head held high
standing out from the rest
heads turning from the passers by
glamorous in every sense
a possesor of knowledge & very intelligent
a butterfly newly entering the world
just emerging from ur cocoon of change
the essence of culture & heritage
flying above the chains of bondage
I needed to make that connection with
changed my communication plan to vonage
u have been in my presence before we ever met
I have discovered the secret
meditated diligently on what I wanted
took the leap when I saw what I could get
is it destiny, is it kismet
have I had the image of u in my head for so long that u r branded in my cerebellum
in awe I was as I sat across from u
I couldn't control my thought
so I to tellem
that this moment in time was real
an experience such as this happens seldom
so many commonalities
so many similar interest
I struggle with being too aggressive
with fear u may lose interest
and so I lay my head to rest
ready to bring in the new day
I smile at the possibility of a new ray of sunshine coming my way
my confidence doesn't sway
to just have the opportunity to spend a portion of my day
whether sharing a meal
whether rolling on 4 wheels
whether jumping out of a plane with you
whether riding on two wheel steel
all I see is fun
I want to be louis & clark & explore every portion of you
whisper sweet poems in ur ear
gcontinue familarize myself with you
I know ur able to unlock more of me
I believe u have those keys to release the shackled parts of me
so I outstretcth my hands for u to take a hold of me
I don't want to come off too strong
but my mind is being opened
soon to reveal my complexities
yes I welcome new experiences
laughter and all u bring
I am flexible i'll show to u my dexterity
tonight with energy I am wired
and yes today it is I
who has been inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment