Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Please Excuse My Lips

Ever hear the song please excuse my hands?
Well today please excuse my lips,
I can't excuse ur lips,
the way they wrap around the straw as u sip
let this lyrical alchohol get in between ur hips
moving side to side to the rhythm transpiring from my lips
my tongue does somersaults and back flips
like a gymnast doing acrobatics, reaching climactic heights
high off narcotics
inhale the isms exhale the gisms
allow the passion to manipulate your maneurisms
this is a cataclism
a movement into sublime convections
an intimate connection
my expression is a mirror of your relection,
my words are an erection of progression
breaking down the walls of your secure protection.
I'm moving forward full force with no regression
And when its all said & done I may need to go to confession
because if this conversation continues, if the intelligent exchange ensues
it may lead to a physical session.

No comments:

Post a Comment