Thursday, December 23, 2010

Say My Name, Say My Name! Pick Me!

My dear please call my name
Say it over and over again
Will me to you
You’ll be happy I came
And this is no game
I feel what you feel
This is very surreal
And only time will reveal
The plan that must be played
On a historic reel to reel
You know the deal, I know the deal
This world is real
I am looking at us saying
Wow is this for real?
I can’t believe myself sometimes
You are cordial and kind
In an elevated state of mind
Unselfish but has a “This world is mine”
Kind of outlook on life
A wonderful mother and future wife
Don’t ask me how I know,
It’s all within your writes.
They tell of your pains and strife
They sketch the drawings and reveal the holes
Left behind by the knife
Can you see how I am laying this pipe?
Free and clear so you can flow through
No clogs or ruptures that could burst you
There are no rules no curfew
We are home alone
No one to tell us what to do
The verdict is given by me and you
Can you feel my point of view?
Let’s keep history in the past
This is clear and present
Leave the danger with Harrison Ford and his Jack Ryan Mask.
I’m saying you do what only you do
Laugh, giggle,
get tickled
when you walk by me I whistle
which is what I do in my head
every time I think of you
who doesn’t like to feel brand new?
Like you’re the champ and
all challengers you slew?
can you see my point of view?
This I must say again
I thought I had a crush
On you
But a crush is not enough
Infatuation blew up and went bust
On the verge of something more
Of this fact I am sure
So of you I implore
If you had to give me a score
What would it be?
I can tell you your percentage is 100
Oh yes we’re kindred
As sure as I am no midget
Oops did I say that?
I mean little person.
Currently I see no diversion
We are steady moving forwards
You know I am not the big bad wolf
And you are not little red riding hood
Eating the little bears porridge
No fairytales here miss
You are the Grown woman Raheem Devaughn sings about
I am the black Brotha Angie Stone gives much clout
With all of this my dear
Leave me with the history
Of you calling out my name
Remember…
I am yours in your domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment