Thursday, December 23, 2010

OMG!!!

Oh my goodness
I am experiencing a brain freeze
While I lie on my back
And you on top of me
Uhhh, ohh, baby
I can’t think clearly
The muscles in your lips
Has a tight grip
And my toes are curling
You’d think I was a wicked witch
Damn baby, keep it moving like that
The gyrations of your hips
Is putting an arch in my back
As a matter of fact
Your somewhat contagious
Now I rise when you rise
I twist when you twist
My hips rotate when you gyrate
This ride is outrageous
I feel like I am flipping pages
But it’s time to flip you
Turn you over
All my attentions on you
Lay on your back
Spread your legs wide open
Let me gently give it to you
Rub my hands with massage lotion
Starting from your manicured toes
Deeply massaging your feet
Continually keeping eye contact with you
Your reeling me in, not a word not a peep
Your calf muscles I rub with diligence with care
I see the anticipation in your eyes
You know I aim to take it there
I am now at your thighs
Your eyes are open wide
As I stroke and rub with intensity
With a hand on each thigh
My head takes a dive
And now I give you the best of me
With full stroke I enter
Tongue dead center
Slurping on the juices
Licking you senseless
So excited I need to slow down
The left lip inserted
I nibble and slurp it, liking your inner wall
Damn near perfect
Both my hand cupping your firm round brown
The right side shall follow suit
My tongue has the strength of
Ten thousand troops
The power to elevate you off the bed
Your moans are shear music
an orchestrated symphony
this here was destiny
I can’t believe I am saying this
I think I am love sick
And to think this here is just the beginning
For an hour I am kissing,
Steadily sucking and licking
And with breaths in between
Just below your moans and your screams
I whisper sensually on your vag!nal lips
Now tell me
how do you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment