Monday, October 11, 2010

Transluscent

It is as bright as translucent light
I have gotten a new sight
a vision of happiness
visions of jubilee
visions of glee
loud & tumultuous as the raging sea
I have given in to the plea
to live life lavishly
to laugh in agony
finding the humor in some of life philosophies
sum difficult & murky
others as deadly as scurvy
I used to b cliche
I once was topsy-turvy
God has revealed to me my secret
He has revealed to me my purpose
it took 36 years for me to give birth to this
throughout all that time I was a living witness
an active participant to all that transgressed
I thought my life was a mess
till I realized how I was truly blessed
spoiled royalty
getting all I desired but didn't know it
the camouflage cloaked it
the flesh uncovered it
I empowered it
I can see the conglomerate
it was a carpenter that built it
the nails were hammered to it
the cross was carried through it
I saw the light in darkness
where my soul was filled with carnage
the smiles release me from bondage

No comments:

Post a Comment