Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wow

I Can't believe how she came at me, full of attitude, full of vigor, talking about I'm a good for nothing nigga!  I mean she actually had the audacity to get in my face, breath all hot, stank and rank, I had to step back and think...like damn who does she think she is, we don't even share rings. Never had a commitment, as a matter of fact we never will! Her usage of such explicit language has me reeling in disgust, dismiss her I must.  Since the day I met her she's had issues with trust and I can't really say I measure up. My glass may be half full but I don't think she even has a cup! Yeah, I know we can't win them all, and you don't get anywhere if you don't try, buy this journey I'm on makes me cry.  When we first met all I could do was smile now it would take 3000 miles just to get a genuine hi, I'm becoming motionless, uncaring to her distress, selfish when I once was selfless, I am young and restless, on route to general hospital for mental murder, her yelling is about to turn to tears cause I got nothing to lose and nothing to fear, this is the last time I'm getting cursed out, I'm not shedding a damn tear. I mean damn how you gonna come at me with all that rage for eating the last pear. I think its deeper than that but I don't care! SHUT THE HELL UP!

2 comments: