Saturday, November 13, 2010

Figments of Imagination

Been giving thought to the emptiness, the shadows of a being I dreamt up perfectly for me, it seems she doesn't exist, a figment of my imagination, stagnant. Immoveable. Lonely determination with lack of knowledge and education to obtain what I deserve and so I starve continually hungry for affection, for intimacy, for love, for a companion, but not just any warm body but someone perfect for me, someone who compliments my personality and I theirs, heirs together in spiritual royalty, I've asked God to bring her to me to reveal her to me, but those I see as potential are taken from from me, or far away geographically and I feel that though I should be a hot commodity I am pushed further back on the shelf like an outdated piece of grocery, a dented can, damaged goods, doomed to be trashed, I rehash my past and see the choices I've made, I see that path that I've laid, I see the mess that I've made, and now I sit in this dank Dark cave alone and afraid that she's not out there and this picture that I've painted in my head is the proof that I'm insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment