Saturday, September 18, 2010

Declaration

Every experience with you is a new rip in time & space, no matter where I am we are in the same place, we can take our time we are not running a race, you are the sweet icing on my cake, being with you is well worth the stakes, high or low, raw or well done you are like prime steak, pleasant to my site and taste, I want to be with you no matter if by text, by email, by phone, or within the special place within our intellectual states. No matter if we are in your place, in my place, on a snow covered mountain or in a light house of the cape, I desire to be alone with you, hugged up and cuddleing with you sitting by a warm fire or in the rain with you. I want to share all of my beautiful moments with you like tonights crescent moon under the bright lit stars, if you look out your window you can see me in your imagination waving from afar. In the distance I stand waiting for you with arms open wide, walking toward you to be by your side. You are the discovery of fine things preserved just for my gratification, the final destination in my journey, no longer left broken hearted lying on a gurny but risen to health & prosperity by our God who reigns eternally. I understand the difficulty that my past may bring to you & me but there's nothing we can't overcome cause we have the power passed down from the Almighty. You and I are destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment